UPDATE: These instructions our out of date and inaccurate. Please see the updated instructions.
Eduroam is the network providing a secure wireless connection to the CSU, Chico campus community, and is available to all students, faculty, and staff. This wireless network not only offers enhanced security, but ease of use as well – once your device is configured for Eduroam, it will automatically connect to the network when in range – no more login pages!
Take the following steps to connect to Eduroam for the first time:
- Make sure your Wi-Fi is turned on and select “csuchico”
- Launch a web browser and navigate to csuchico.edu/eduroam
- Follow the instructions to setup Eduroam on your device
- Windows and Macintosh computers will also be prompted to install the ClearPass OnGuard software
- Enter your CSU, Chico username and password to get connected
To connect to Eduroam, Macintosh and Windows computers are required to have:
- An anti-virus program installed with live protection enabled
- A supported operating system with automatic updates enabled
More information about Eduroam, and additional instructions, are available at https://wiki.csuchico.edu/confluence/display/help/Eduroam+Home. More information about security requirements and Network Access Control (ClearPass OnGuard) is available at http://www.csuchico.edu/nac.