Lynda.com was recently migrated to LinkedIn Learning. What is LinkedIn Learning?
- A FREE online course library available to students, staff, and faculty
- Same Lynda.com content, new user interface
- Courses are taught by Industry Experts
- Contains a wide range of topics including, but not limited to, Software, Creative, and Professional content
- Available 24/7 from any location
- Integrates with your LinkedIn profile, if you enable this feature
The best way to login is via the LinkedIn Learning login button at: https://portal.csuchico.edu
Below are a few issues reported during the migration, along with how to avoid/resolve them.
- If you previously used Lynda.com, your account history may not have transferred over yet. This is currently being worked on by LinkedIn Learning.
- If you received an email warning you of a 7-day expiration for LinkedIn Learning invite codes, do not worry. You can log in at any time through the portal.
- If you were redirected to a page asking to purchase access to LinkedIn Learning, do not purchase it. The service is free for all students, staff, and faculty. To avoid this issue, login through the portal.
If you experience any difficulties logging in or using LinkedIn Learning, please submit a support ticket: https://support.csuchico.edu/TDClient/Requests/ServiceDet?ID=8946